Bringing Up Great Kids (BUGK) focuses on the experience of reflective and mindful parenting grounded in the relationships parents build and share with their children.
The program supports parents and carers to:
- Learn more about their own parenting style
- Identify important messages they want to tell their children
- Learn about brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Understand the meaning behind children’s underlying feelings and needs
- Explore new ways of communicating with children
- Discover ways of parents to take care of themselves and to find support when they need it