Through flexible delivery of evidence based programs our friendly staff support parents and carers to build on their knowledge, develop new skills and strategies, and connect with other parents, schools and community groups and services.
We work collaboratively with families, tailoring our support to best suit YOU – your needs, your goals and your family. Work with the Every Family team can be one on one, one off, ongoing, in group settings, online or in the community. We recognise that parents who feel confident, capable and connected are better able to deal with the highs and lows of the job and are better equipped to support their child’s cognitive, social and emotional development.
Our work includes:
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Program – one of the world’s most effective parenting programs, giving parents the skills to raise confident, healthy children.
- Circle of Security – a relationship and connection focused parenting program based on early childhood research and attachment theory.
- Bringing Up Great Kids – a program focused on reflective and mindful parenting, building positive and nurturing relationships between parents and their children.
- Bringing Up Great Kids In The First 1,000 Days – a mindful, respectful and reflective parenting program that focuses on parenting children through the prenatal period and in the first two years of life.
- Support for Parents of Children with Autism – Tablelands– providing peer support opportunities for parents and carers of children on the Autism Spectrum (with or without a diagnosis) across the Tablelands community.
- Supported playgroups led by qualified facilitators providing a fun and relaxed environment to connect with local parents, carers and professionals.
We are here to support you with information on practical parenting tips and strategies, advice on challenges and concerns, and can provide referrals to community support services for additional help.
The Every Family program is delivered on the Tablelands and Cassowary Coast and is a free service for parents/carers of children 0-12 years. Click here for service location details.