The June edition of the VPG Voice is out now and is jam packed with opportunities available to local employers and young people in Far North Queensland. Please find attached. Click here to read.
In this edition we:
- Review tailored recruitment solutions in action
- Highlight our commitment to helping young people achieve their driver’s license
- Showcase a rewarding real-world opportunity exploring employment prospects in agriculture
- Discover how our pre-employment training programs transform the lives of young people
- Shine a spot light on the Office of Warren Entsch MP – VPG Employer Champion – for sharing valuable industry knowledge and expertise to inspire a generation
- Applaud the collaborative street arts project celebrating young people on the Tablelands
- Review available youth wage subsidies to help employers understand what financial incentive they may be entitled to
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy reading.