Transition To Work
VPG’s Transition To Work (TTW) Program supports young people aged 15 – 24 on their journey into employment. The TTW program provides intensive pre-employment support to assist young people to set and achieve their employment and education goals. VPG will assist young people to:
- Develop practical skills to get employment
- Connect with education or training,
- Assist with work experience placements,
- Find jobs in the local area for young people
- Connect with relevant community services in the area.
Referrals can be made by interested youth/families, non-government and government agencies.
Click here to download an information flyer for further details.